Skip to content
- Determines the speed, scalability and stability characteristics of an application, thereby providing an input to making sound business decisions.
- Identifies mismatches between performance-related expectations and reality.
- Supports tuning, capacity planning, and optimization efforts.
- To determine or validate an application’s behavior when it is pushed beyond normal or peak load conditions.
- It’s goal to reveal application bugs that surface only under high load conditions
- It helpful to find synchronization issues, race conditions, and memory leaks.